It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and ... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.from American Beauty
120 Funny Quotes From Famous People: Hilarious Humor by Celebrities
-
One of the simplest ways to quickly reduce stress, frustration or even
anger in daily life is to take a small break and spend it with something
that makes ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment